INVESTED IN NEW MEXICO
Our mission at PNM is to provide safe, reliable power to our customers at affordable prices. Further, it is our goal to be active partners in our community, supporting agencies and organizations that serve those in need and that work to improve economic development and sustainable jobs.
Welcome to the PNM Procurement Portal
As the state’s largest electricity provider, PNM serves more than 500,000 New Mexico residential and business customers in Greater Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas and Belen, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Silver City, Deming, Bayard, Lordsburg and Clayton. We also serve the New Mexico tribal communities of the Tesuque, Cochiti, Santo Domingo, San Felipe, Santa Ana, Sandia, Isleta and Laguna Pueblos.
For more than 100 years, PNM has been New Mexico owned and operated and we make it a priority to do business with local companies to help support communities through economic development in the places where our employees also live and work.
Each year, PNM purchases millions of dollars in goods and services from New Mexico businesses. We strongly encourage small businesses as well as those owned by women and veterans to looks for ways to work with us too.
If you are interested in providing products and services to PNM, we invite you to submit an online vendor consideration application as well as to download information about PNM purchase order terms and conditions.
Some of the goods and services PNM routinely requires:
- Distribution New Service Construction – trenching, cable installation
- Protection and Control – removal and replacement of relay and protection devices in existing stations
- Building Maintenance – Upgrades to PNM facilities
- Construction Management – Inspection of new substation construction and line extensions
- Engineering – Design of distribution and transmission facilities
- Station Construction – Foundations, grading and drainage, fencing, site security